Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Elliott Yamin and more sorting through contestants

The Ford commercial is set to "I Want to Break Free" and it has them all depicted as puppets and then they break free to drive off in Fords. Very cheesy.

So they're taking a break now to have Elliot Yamin sing "Free." He looks so much better since he's had his teeth fixed, but I'm not sure I'm crazy about the beard. The song is OK, nothing spectacular, but not horrible. He pulls a David Cook at the end, though, putting a message on his hand that says "We Miss You Mom." That's right - his mom died not too long ago, right? That's very sweet. He says this is the first time he's been on a stage without her in the audience - that must have been very hard for him. I hope I'm old and gray before I lose my parents - I can't imagine going through that kind of loss so young.

So, it's back to the results again.

Syesha Mercado is next and Ryan tells her to join Jason and Carly on his left.

Brooke White comes out next and Ryan asks her if it was hard to get through her song last night. She says it was hard, that she knew Mariah Carey week would be difficult but she put everything she had into it and she felt it. Ryan then tells her to join David and Kristy Lee on his right.

No comments: