Thursday, January 17, 2008

Is it the end of time yet?


Good Lord. It would have been nice if they had ended on a good note, but it looks like they saved this weird angel/bird guy for the last audition. He doesn't speak English very well, so unless he plans to sing in his own language, I can't imagine he's going to be very good. He sings his own composition and I don't know even know what to say about it. It's like he didn't think they'd let him sing very long so he only wrote enough for like half a verse, and then he was just winging it with the lyrics. It went something like this: "I am your brother, your best friend forever..." Then there was something about "Brothers till the end of time, together or not, you're always in my heart..."

People like this guy just don't make sense to me and really, by the end of a 2-hour show, it's not even amusing. I'm so grateful that the next few weeks are only one-hour shows. I just can't take much more nonsense - I'd like to get to some talent, already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how could you not think that's funny? Your the only person that I've seen that didn't think it was hilarious. I in fact enjoy watching the rejects more than the ones that make it