Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Syesha is in the bottom three

So, we're watching a recap of last night now and I feel like every time I see it, it gets better to me. I half-paid attention while at work and thought it was mediocre, got home last night to blog and thought it was pretty good and now watching the recap, I feel like they were really great. Can't wait for it happen again next week.

So, let's start saving some people... Randy tells Carly Smithson, Michael Johns, Jason Castro and Syesha Mercado to stand up. He goes over Carly's song choice and what the judges said and then tells her she is safe... Michael is next - he does the same thing with him and he, too, is safe... Jason is up now and he's looking delicious, as always, with those gorgeous blue eyes of his... and I'm not the only one who thinks so. I was talking to my friend, Kim, at work today and she, too, thinks there's just something about him that's very sexy - so at least I'm not alone in this. But he, too, is safe and I hope he picks a great song next week - can't wait!!!

Syesha is next and she is obviously in the bottom three - he's probably going to pick four people at a time and one of the group is in the bottom three. No big surprise on this one - she is in fact, in the bottom three. And they make her sing her song now, just in case she's leaving, I suppose - or could it be for extra filler for this hour of nonsense?

No comments: