Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chikezie better go home next week

I'm 2 for 2 so far. Not bad for the first results show.

Wait... did Ryan just say that Paula was going to dance after the commercial break? I know she has that new song out, but would they really let her promote it on the show? Well, why not? I suppose any kind of attention to the show is good news for them.

Well, they're taking a break from the eliminations in order to show Paula Abdul's new video for "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow." I'm not crazy about the song, but the video is not bad at all. That's one thing you can't take away from Paula - she can certainly dance and she's a great choreographer.

OK, so we're back to the girls now. He asks Joanne Borgella and Amanda Overmyer to come over. Oh, they fixed Amanda's hair - they put extensions or something. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It looks great, just not sure it suits her.

Anyway, he tells the girls sitting on the couch that they are all safe, so it's between Amanda and Joanne. After going through their performances, he tells Amanda that she is safe.


Joanne Borgella is the second girl to go home tonight.

OK, so now we're back to the guys. Ryan calls up Chikezie Eze and Colton Berry, the guy who took my adorable dork's spot on the show. I won't mind seeing either one go, but I guessed that it would be Chikezie, so I'm hoping it's him so I can be 4 for 4.


But it's not. Colton Berry is the second guy to go home. I'm a little surprised - his performance was pretty good, I thought. And Chikezie has such an attitude - I hope he goes next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that Chikeze will be on too long.

Anonymous said...

I actually like Chikeze tonight. As Randy says "he blows"

Anonymous said...

Ehh I'm surprised he still on.